Wednesday, August 18, 2010

AWWWW SAY IT AIN'T JOE!

OMG, you all know I'm a big fan of the Giudice clan... so it pains me to say what I'm about to say. My Juicy Joe is about to blow! This weeks show was certainly sad for even me to watch. I saw Teresa totally oblivious as to what Joe was going through. He was cracking and peeling all over the place as Teresa pretended he was simply "cracking her up". Joe bitched and bitched and bitched about the money spent during the trip to Italy. Joe bitched about the cost of a cheese pizza in Italy. Joe bitched about Teresa allowing the girls to run-amuck. Joe bitched about bitching! Yet, throughout it all Teresa Giudice smiled, giggled, and placed bows on each of her girls heads. I was stunned! This man is about to blow and his wife, my friend, is too embarrassed to hash it out while the cameras roll. Caroline Manzo stated every couple has a fight from time to time there's nothing wrong with that. Teresa seemed totally evasive and oddly calm even making Joe apologize to the kids for his tantrum. Of course the kids didn't want to hold your hand, Joe, you were unstable at the time, but I felt your frustration through my flat screen television. Take it from me Teresa, your man wasn't upset due to lack of sex, rest, or alcohol, he saw the bank account creeping into the negative, honey. Get it together or it'll be the divorce heard 'round the world for you two. Stop being phoney and own it. Going broke to keep up appearances only embarrasses the culprit. In this economy you're not the first and you won't be the last, so why keep up the charade? Downsize your lifestyle and expenditures and you'll show your man just how down with him you can be. I personally think Joe has done a wonderful job at pleasing you, Teresa, but at what cost? I know your book is awesome and doing great in sells, however, is it putting your financial status in the black? Get with the program and Joe's frown will turn upside down! This is my most painful blog to date and I blog with the utmost sincerity. Don't spend more than you can earn it's a sure fire curse of the American people. Poverty in the United States is cyclical in nature with roughly 13 to 17% living below the federal poverty line at any given point in time, and roughly 40% falling below the poverty line at some point within a 10-year time span. The definition of the word poverty is: the state of one who lacks a usual or socially acceptable amount of money or material possessions. The word poverty comes from the Latin word, paupertat, which means poor. I'd like to see you evolve, Teresa. Ciao!