Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teresa Giudice As I See Her... FABULICIOUS!

OMG in tonights episode Teresa looked amazing! Absolutely FaBuLiCiOuS! I know the tweeple give Teresa a hard time about her spending money with that ugly bankruptcy crap looming over her head, but nobody looks better spending money like Teresa and me. The mink she wore upon arriving in Italy didn't just fall off the back of a truck baby the girls were rocking mink hats and coats as well. By "girls" I mean Teresa's kids, uhkay? That's why I adore Teresa because she takes such pride in her girls. I think even you haters can agree with me on this fact. There's no doubt in my mind had the Chanel store not been closed for lunch, Juicy Joe would've dug deep and purchased items for Teresa and his girls. Joe you really dodged a bullet with that store being closed. On another note, a pretty expensive vaz (vase) was broken prior to the trip. The vaz (vase) belonged to Teresa and Joe and was a part of a set. If any of you wish to replace this vaz (vase) please let me know post haste. Now the breaking of an expensive vaz (vase) in my home would warrant a Buffy Beatdown, but Teresa didn't bat an eye... Italy bound.