Friday, August 13, 2010

CAT DON'T DO CATFISH

Hey RHODC fans how bout that Cat?  Talk about stick stuck up the queen bum.  I believe George Bush was more comfy shaking the hands of Haitians than Cat was breaking bread with Stacie Turner's family.  I personally love that this show is multicultural unlike RHONJ, NYC, and especially OC.  Hell I think DC has more blacks than Atlanta.  Everyone invited to Stacie's dinner seemed have been enjoying the atmosphere.  Stacie's Aunt Frances is the hostess with the mostess.  I fell in love with Aunt Frances the moment Stacie mentioned how she, (Aunt Frances), had come forward, during the death of Stacie's mom, and kinda took Stacie and Stacie's dad under her wings.  Aunt Frances would drop by every Sunday to cook a home-cooked Sunday feast!  Mazel Aunt Frances!  Although everyone there was living it up, Ole Cat-in-the-Crack simply couldn't join in the fun.  Cat is clearly 0 for 2 with me and yes I keep score much like Jill Zarin.  She whined about everything including the drink menu!  As Michelle Tanner would say, "HOW RUDE".  Cat was clearly uncomfortable from beginning to end.  Could it be me?  Could she be suffering from BLACKAPHOBE?  Or was she just having a bad day?  I say BLACKAPHOBE boo.  So to all the RHODC FANS before you go inviting Cat to dinner just remember this Cat don't do Catfish!