Tuesday, August 10, 2010

RHODC Debut... A Reality Snoozer!

Well Washington is arrived and it's boring as watching my hubby clip his toe nails on a Saturday night. I hoped and prayed this crew would be mature and secure enough to rise above the catfights we've all grown bored with from the other RH's series. However, what lil hopes I had washed away the moment my tv auto switched to Bravo. Hell these girls are so forgettable I forget which 1 has the super hot black boyfriend... I hope Cat does because Lynda is just plain ugerrrly! Seems everyone cared about who they knew and Janet Jackson's chef somehow topped the list... Beating out The Obama's' The Kennedy's, and me! Let me just break these Buffy's down for y'all Texas Southern Style...


Mary Amons -aka Ms Bio-Metric Closet- girl get in your closet and stay there! This woman bashed her own daughter straight out the gate stating her daughter left home and came back broke. To make matters worse, roseMARY's baby then installed a biometric security lock on her closet door so that her broke ass daughter can't bum a dress from time to time. Hey Mary I know what you can do with your left index finger! @!*

Lynda Erkiletian -aka ulgy mug- Geez this woman is a real piece of work. How can it be possible for 1 person to spend an entire season concerned with another woman's eating habits or lack thereof. Lynda you need to worry about your creepy face instead of Michaele's weight. The jealousy took over and she rolled with it.

Michaele Salahi -aka ole party crasher- Now I found this chic a bit refreshing yet I see signs of Kelly in her at times. Nontheless I find her very attractive and far from Lindsay Lohan's scary size. Looking forward to Michaele telling Lynda where to go and how to get there.

Stacie Turner -Barack n Tyra fan- I'm not impressed in the least... Still deciding and that aint good. Ya see she just wasn't very memorable opening night so in all fairness I'll give her more time.

Catherine Ommanney -aka The Queen- I don't care if she loves Bush and likes Obama, or how she feel about Tyra Banks, or that she loves tuna fish, I just find her snobbish. Some people are blasting her because she isn't American born, that shouldn't be an issue, afterall it's Real Housewives of DC not America... ughhh!Anywho folks, there ya have it, my view on the RHODC 2 words " BORE ME"